Join our Management Team
Management Team at AAI. The Management Team and volunteers work with the Executive Board to develop and deliver programs and run AAI’s operating infrastructure. The following volunteer positions are currently available, and need to be filled as soon as possible:
- AAI Seed Fund Campaign Chair
- Director, Corporate Sponsorships
- Director of Communications
- Social Media Manager
- Website Manager
- Newsletter Editor
- Global Meet-Ups Leader
- Regional Development Directors – Middle East & Africa
- Director, AIESEC History Project
Come Join Our Team. In order to implement fully our Transformation Plan,the most critical ingredient that we still need is more volunteers to help us lead the effort. We’re looking for experienced, skilled leaders with entrepreneurial talent, who are passionate about their lifelong connection with AIESEC and who are willing to help us turn our shared global vision into reality. Specifically, we’re looking for people with the following attributes:
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Results-driven, hands-on, self-starters with the ability to work with little supervision and meet deadlines.
- The ability to recruit, coordinate and manage teams.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Senior AIESEC leadership experience at the MC or AI level.
- 10-20 hours per month of available time to dedicate to the effort.
To apply or refer candidates, please send a cover letter, CV, LinkedIn profile and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org